Facebook is quite slow tonight, and it’s taking forever to view messages or send PMs. Good thing there’s still email.
With email, I’m able to get important information quickly to my teammates. They can read it when they have the time. Perhaps I should get them into the habit of checking their Inbox if they notice that I’m quite silent in the Facebook message area.
Same thing applies to slow Facebook Notes and the ever-reliable blog.
For now, it’s time to read up about Security:
- We’re at Cyberwar: A Global Guide to Nation-State Digital Attacks
- 12 Must-Follow Feeds in the World of Security
- You Can’t Understand Security Without These Classic Works
- Katie Moussouris Wants Us to Pay Hackers to Find Our Bugs
- Hack Brief: Mobile Manager’s Security Hole Would Let Hackers Wipe Phones