Do you want to ask the SWA Admin about the activation of the SWA Ultimate account of your new customers? Or when your Payout Request will be deposited? Please follow-up with the SWA Admin based on the following schedule or timing…
Please note that this is based on the footer at the bottom of the SWA Admin replies in their Supreme Wealth Alliance Customer Support Portal. (as of Sept 2013)
1. Follow-up if ACTIVATION is not done within 24 hours.
2. Follow-up if Payout Requests for electronic destinations such as SmartMoney or Globe GCash are not fulfilled after seven (7) banking days.
3. Follow-up if Payout Requests for non-electronic destinations such as BDO or BPI bank deposits, LBC Express, Cebuana Lhuillier, M Lhuillier, Western Union, MoneyGram are not fulfilled after fifteen (15) banking days. Actually, the SWA Admin gives their group 10 to 15 banking days, but I just use the maximum period to help manage the expectations of SWA members.
Why Not Follow-Up Earlier?
When people follow-up too early, that just adds to the email workload of the SWA Admin.
Instead of handling the truly urgent matters speedily, the SWA Admin ends up spending time answering questions that are too early.
For example, someone pays in the morning of Sept 1, and then in the evening of Sept 1 they ask: “How come my SWA Account has’t been activated yet?”
It’s too early. Please give the SWA Admin enough time to:
- Verify your payment – Sometimes, the money you sent to the SWA bank account hasn’t been credited yet. Other times, the Transaction Number given to you by the remittance center does not match the Transaction Number recorded in the bank account of SWA.
- Communicate with payment processors – Sometimes, the SWA Pay-Ins Group goes to LBC Express only to be told that the LBC Tracking Number they’re presenting does not exist. Please ensure that the number you entered during the Account Registration procedure is accurate.
From our experience, among the payment options that offer the shortest verification periods are:
- Direct Deposit to BDO bank account – A deposit made within the Philippines.
- Western Union (please make sure Recipient’s Name is correctly spelled.)
Someone from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent via Electronic Bank Transfer funds to the BPI account authorized by SWA, and it took SWA 5 banking days to activate the SWA Account.
The bottomline is: Please manage the expectations of your customers. As more and more people join SWA, we can expect processing times to lengthen (unless Francis Chaves hires more people to process the payments/payouts, or uses more automated processes).