Testing fb live from within Fan Page, using built-in mic of 7P.
UPDATE: The audio diappeared again (9/16, 9:26am). Even desktop users cannot hear audio. This problem recurred after we edited the video post entry. Solution: After your Fb Live Video, do *not* edit your video post anymore.
1. Using the built-in mic of the iPhone 7 Plus works well.
2. Plugging in the Rode SmartLav Mic when doing Fb Live Videos inside a Fan Page results in “No Audio” for iPhone users who view the replay.
Short-Term To Do’s:
1. Use the Rode Smart Lav mic if you will record a Fb Live Video inside your FB Profile Page.
2. Use the built-in mic if you will record a Fb Live Video inside your FB Fan Page.
3. If you really need to use a Rode Smart Lav mic and would like to make the video appear inside your FB Fan Page, consider uploading a recorded video instead of going Live.