One of the most important things to remember is to keep your SWA Ultimate customer happy. You can do this by correctly managing the pay-in or payment process.
Instead of just relying on your SWA Upline, be proactive and use this tip….
As a SWA member, please review the SWA Ultimate payment options page regularly, to make sure you have the latest info.
Say goodbye to cases of wrong recipient names, and the like. Bid adieu to “that’s what my SWA Upline told me” excuses, because now you are EMPOWERED to find out for yourself.
For example, when you visit the BDO payment options page at
you will see what the latest BDO account info is when customers choose to pay for their SWA online library access via BDO deposit.
Let me tell you the story of some OFWs in Hong Kong…
They’re busy, and sometimes their day off is on a Sunday. So they rely on others to remit payment for them.
Just found out awhile ago that there’s a BDO Remittance Office in Hong Kong. You’ll find the info in the BDO Remit Offices and Remittance Partners Directory (as of October 8, 2013)
For example, there’s BDO Remit Limited – Shop 219, 2/F Worldwide Plaza, 19 Des Voeux Rd., Central, Hong Kong
Anyway, things went smoothly, except that the funds were sent to the BDO bank account that was different from the recipient listed in the SWA Ultimate BDO Payment Option page.
Instead of sending payment to the BDO account of Franco Renato A. Chaves (Chief Operating Officer of SWA Corp), it was sent to Francis Javier (SWA Ultimate Founding Member 001).
While the BDO info used belongs to the SWA Ultimate Founding Member 001, it’s taking a while to have the SWA account activated.
SWA Member 001 was affected by the October 15, 2013 earthquake which struck Bohol, Cebu, and other parts of VisMin. Road access issues, loss of electricity, spotty mobile communication, and other challenges brought about by the calamity delayed the verification process.
That’s why it helps to check the latest SWA Ultimate payment options page to find the information that will make activation as fast as possible.
How To Handle Your SWA Ultimate Customer
Your prospect is excited to gain access to the SWA Ultimate online library. Great!
Please do the following steps:
1. Ask your prospect when they plan to deposit P2,500 to BDO.
2. If they will complete the transaction within the next 7 days, please check the SWA Ultimate BDO Payment Options page and copy/paste the latest information found there.
3. Request your customer to send you a scanned copy of the BDO Deposit Slip or Remittance Receipt. If they don’t have a scanner, request them to take a clear photo of the receipt using their mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
4. Offer to help them register their SWA account, or they can do it themselves via your SWA referral link.
NOTE: Please ensure that the email address is correctly entered. Same thing goes for the BDO Transaction Reference Number.
If they’re using a non-BDO remittance center outside the Philippines, the Receipt Number refers to the transaction between your customer and the non-BDO remittance center. That number is different from the transaction number that will prove that the non-BDO remittance center was able to complete the transfer to the BDO bank account in the Philippines.
Please request the non-BDO remittance center for the BDO Transaction Reference Number that proves that BDO received funds from the non-BDO remittance center outside the Philippines.
5. Open a Customer Support Ticket in http://support.mysupreme.biz
6. In the Ticket, please indicate the following (for New Activation):
[—– copy/paste the text below —–]
Hi SWA Team,
Attached is the scanned copy of the BDO Deposit Slip (or Remittance Receipt) of:
1. Name of New SWA Customer
2. Email Address of New SWA Customer
3. Registered SWA Username of New SWA Customer
4. Referror: SWA Username of new customer’s SWA Upline/Direct Referror
[—– copy/paste the text above —–]
7. Remember to attach the scanned deposit slip / remittance receipt.
8. Send a message to your customer informing them of the timing of the activation.
9. Follow-up with the SWA Admin after 2 banking days, if the SWA account of your customer has not yet been activated.
Here’s how to EASILY check if the account has been activated.
If, for example, your SWA customer’s username is mannymviloria then simply visit
If the account has not yet been activated, you’ll see:
“Sorry, but viewing the Supreme Wealth Alliance website is by invitation only.”
If the account has been activated, you should see your customer’s name on that page.
And that’s it! :-)
Here’s wishing you a fun and enjoyable SWA Ultimate account activation experience!
P.S. Do you want to know how to get more direct referrals?
Watch the videos at SponsorMoreDownlines.net :-)